What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Nevermore

I've used the V5 and just recently built the V6. I kinda like the V6 since you don't have to cut up the 5015 blowers.
The only thing I really don't like about the V6 is the lid (Jalousie), but there a remix on printable that replaces that with one you can bolt in.

I've used the V5 and just recently built the V6. I kinda like the V6 since you don't have to cut up the 5015 blowers.
The only thing I really don't like about the V6 is the lid (Jalousie), but there a remix on printable that replaces that with one you can bolt in.
After printing 6 attempts of the Jalousie, I gave up and just designed a solid piece to fit. It worked perfectly and snaps in, no leaks and is easy to remove. I also use two filters--V6 and a modified external filter in the rear of the 'stock' filter listed in the STLs for V2, using a modification downloaded from 'Printables'. Sorry I don't have the link handy, It uses a printed flow thru box with the same filter media of the Nevermore, and just slides in to the filter housing. I feel the 2.4 needs more than one filter with ABS. With two filters, there is almost no smell now.