What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question Print at z axis is always ~0.2 mm too high

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to figure out why my printed calibration cube is always ~0.2mm higher in z axis than it should be when using OrcaSlicer.

Printer is a Voron2.4. I use 0.2mm layer high at all layers.

While the x and y axis are good, for example x=19.96mm and y=19.97mm, the Z axis is ~0.2mm too high (the exact value is z=20.15mm) .

I use a 0.4mm nozzle and everywhere 0.4 line width.

With Superslicer I got x=20.12mm, y=20.14mm and z=20.20mm). It is also too large, but it is even in every axis.

If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them.

Why I'm using OrcaSlicer? Because of its tree support. And I will not use multiple slicers for different things.

BR.

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to figure out why my printed calibration cube is always ~0.2mm higher in z axis than it should be when using OrcaSlicer.

Printer is a Voron2.4. I use 0.2mm layer high at all layers.

While the x and y axis are good, for example x=19.96mm and y=19.97mm, the Z axis is ~0.2mm too high (the exact value is z=20.15mm) .

I use a 0.4mm nozzle and everywhere 0.4 line width.

With Superslicer I got x=20.12mm, y=20.14mm and z=20.20mm). It is also too large, but it is even in every axis.

If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them.

Why I'm using OrcaSlicer? Because of its tree support. And I will not use multiple slicers for different things.

BR.
Found my mistake. I have overseen a setting for ours. m(
This post can be deleted.