What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Printed parts explained

n8dogg639

i received my printed parts the other day but have no clue where anything goes. is there a guide that explains them all or shows where they go.?

Hello, there is a pretty detailed manual which guides you through the whole assembly process. There is also a CAD file which you will use if you need to see some more details or placement.
https://github.com/VoronDesign/Voron-Trident

If you received your printed parts from official Print It Forward program, chances are those parts are neatly grouped in bags by where they belong with list of what you have there. Like Gantry, Z assembly, ...

yea i got them from PIF but the parts are literally in bags nothing labeled, nothing marked, nothing in box, but plastic, pretty disappointed

Have you ...you know, like, looked into the assembly manual? Do you have rest of the printer? Frame, motors, electronics... If yes, start assembling and it will become VERY clear what goes where.

umm yea you know i was just simply asking a question, and then i was tellin u that there was no documentation with them like u said there should be. all good i will figure it out

I gave you URL in my first post where you will find manual and CAD file, right on VORON Github page. Or you can start here https://vorondesign.com Click on Printers -> Whichever printer you have and there are links to CAD file, manual and so on.

umm yea you know i was just simply asking a question, and then i was tellin u that there was no documentation with them like u said there should be. all good i will figure it out
Because the documentation is online under links I posted earlier. I am sorry, I still don't understand what is your situation - you have plastic parts and rest of the printer? If yes, download a PDF manual and start assembling and all will become clear. Plastic parts are just that, parts of a whole assembly. Those parts have distinct shape and it will become clear which part goes where once you start assembling the printer.