What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Rapido UHF mod for Stealthburner

bythorsthunder

Staff member
Voron Owner
What is the probing solution with all the added distance from the carraige?
Good question. Some people using the mod with the inductive probe have had a far enough sense distance that with the probe at the lowest position it's still working ok. Most people using it are doing so with klicky which seems to work fine by dropping the mount in the slots a tiny bit. It may also require the use of the variable dock mount from the klicky repo.

there are some klicky probes that are longer and useful for this, like an unklicky.

can confirm this one works great, but i needed to use the omron adapter for euclid to be able to adjust things back to the dock.

Does this work with the Rapido Plus v2 UHF Hotend? I am trying to install the hotend into this and the thermistor wire is directly at the boss which the mounting screw passes thru. I can bend the heater wires slightly to get around that, but it seemed like I shouldn't try bending the thermistor wire as it seems very stiff there.

Or am I doing something wrong?
20231120_222738.jpg

Does this work with the Rapido Plus v2 UHF Hotend? I am trying to install the hotend into this and the thermistor wire is directly at the boss which the mounting screw passes thru. I can bend the heater wires slightly to get around that, but it seemed like I shouldn't try bending the thermistor wire as it seems very stiff there.

Or am I doing something wrong?
View attachment 3536
Did you ever figure this out?