What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Stealthburner ABL Probe?

Mikenbiken

Hello. I apologize if I am asking a silly question here. I am new to the Voron world (fairly new to the 3d printing world actually), and I probably just don't know the proper terminology to properly search for an answer. I have searched google and youtube without any luck. I will be building a Stealthburner to use a Mosquito hotend (had a new one laying around), and I cannot figure out what ABL probe is meant to be used with the Stealthburner. I assume they all use different bolt patterns etc. Is What is the default mount that will be in the official STLs? And if I want to use a different one, what piece would i need to change/modify/reprint? Thanks in advance, and I appologize if these questions are way off base or should be easy to figure out and I just haven't.

I was all ready to tell you to read the bill of materials...then I read the BOM, and it wasn't there...

So.

The default option is the omron tl-q5mc2, but there are also other options. There's an adaptor for the super pinda, as well as the various mechanical switch solutions, such as klicky, and tap

The default Omron inductive probe is highly recommended to start with. That makes any troubleshooting help easier for the community. After the printer is working, it's not too hard to switch to something like Klicky

I was all ready to tell you to read the bill of materials...then I read the BOM, and it wasn't there...

So.

The default option is the omron tl-q5mc2, but there are also other options. There's an adaptor for the super pinda, as well as the various mechanical switch solutions, such as klicky, and tap

The default Omron inductive probe is highly recommended to start with. That makes any troubleshooting help easier for the community. After the printer is working, it's not too hard to switch to something like Klicky

Thanks. Omron it is!