What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Stealthburner CW2 STL question

Coyote

What is the difference between the STL files,in the Clockwork2 folder, for the cable anchor with/without the "SW" at the end of the file name (other than the "SW" being a tad larger)?

Humm, I was looking at them and could not tell. I would download both and slice them next to each other to compare.

The SW files are probably for Switchwire.
Found this in "Assembly_Manual_SB.pdf" on page 14, where the cable chain mounts are shown:
PRINTER SPECIFIC MOUNTS
V2, Trident and Legacy use the same printed parts. Extra parts are included for SwitchWire.

Here's a picture with "chain_anchor_*hole.stl" to the left and "chain_anchor_*hole_SW.stl" to the right

test.png

Yeah, the SW files are Switchwire. I use the other ones on my Trident and they fit fine.

Okay, that makes sense that the "SW" extension is for Switchwire. I printed/used the other STL but seeing the "SW" extension got me curious as to its meaning...

Thanks for the info...