What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Switchwire variant?

120decibell

Administrator
Staff member
Voron Owner
Is anyone running the Klicky for Switchwire? How do you like it? Does the servo arm work well?

I run Klicky on my Switchwire. The servo is ~fine. It was pretty finicky to get started, but I also have the cheapest servos from Amazon, so I am not sure if that is a problem. After a break-in and tuning period, it works great for me and has helped meshing quite a bit because of the built-in magnets on the MK52 heat beds.

Is anyone running the Klicky for Switchwire? How do you like it? Does the servo arm work well?
I have found a method how the original probe is giving me good enough result to not make the switch to clicky.

I have a 4x4 mesh and a 3time retry with 0.02 tolerance and the silicon mod and i have the bed everytime flatter than 0.110

Last edited:
I have found a method how the original probe is giving me good enough result to not make the switch to clicky.

I have a 4x4 mesh and a 3time retry with 0.02 tolerance and the silicon mod and i have the bed everytime flatter than 0.110
The reason I switched is because of the temperature drift I was getting with the probe. I use my switchwire for PLA with no enclosure and it would drift in Z between prints quite often.