Our Octopus grew two new tentacles and became a seriously upgraded part!
• Featuring a powerful processor with a core frequency of 550 MHz to squeeze every last step from your motors.
• It may sound crazy at first but 10 driver sockets can come in handy! A coreXY IDEX with an EZ-31865 module or two will fill up those slots quickly!
• Our new E-fuse offers enhanced protection against inrush current, overcurrent, overvoltage, reverse polarity and short circuit faults etc.
• 5V 5A current to power up Raspberry Pi or CB1+Pi4B adapter via USB port
• EZ driver support: EZ5160 Pro (supports up to 56V), 𝐄𝐙𝟓𝟏𝟔𝟎 𝐑𝐆𝐁,EZ2209, EZ2208, EZ2225, EZ2226, EZ2130, EZ6609
• Larger, integrated heatsink for better cooling
• Onboard SPI/UART mode, easily switched by firmware with no need for jumpers.
• 7 PWM fans with 24V/12V/5V voltage selection (Including Three 4-pin PWM fans for water cooling or tacho feedback)
• Supporting NPN or PNP type proximity switches for auto bed-leveling with 24V/12V/5V voltage selection
• 5 thermistor ports supporting 100K NTC with four of them configurable to support the PT1000 probe.
• SPI port for interfacing with an ADXL345 accelerometer
• CANbus with XH2.54 Pin interface
*Accessories will be on sale with Octopus Max EZ soon!
#bigtreetech #3dprint #3dprinting #3dprinter #efuse #Mainboard #marlin #klipper