What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

V0 conversion to use 2020 profile

ansafter

Hello guys,
I am planing to rebuild my V0 using 2020 profile. Using small profile with preloaded nuts just kill my patience. Thank you!

Be advised, Tiny-M on it's current configuration needs 5mm 2020 extrusions, and those suffer from the same issue as V0 there is no post insert nuts.
I would go to Tiny-T or other design that uses 6mm 2020 extrusions.

Be advised, Tiny-M on it's current configuration needs 5mm 2020 extrusions, and those suffer from the same issue as V0 there is no post insert nuts.
I would go to Tiny-T or other design that uses 6mm 2020 extrusions.
I have 5 mm profiles I bought initially for Legacy before I obtained Funssor frame. Those T-nuts from VonWange can slide right in. You can also buy - usually - at a seller who sold you extrusions - but they are usually even more eye-watering expensive than Misumi t-nuts.

It did not enter in my equation, but factually, you are correct, they do exist, like you say, they are very expensive in our quantities and very had to find from other sources (like aliexpress).