What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

What Slicer do you use?

Laserbea4k43

I'm proud of myself for graduating from CURA to SuperSlicer (not even sure why, but I am), but I'm curious about Prusa Slicer. It gets some really cool updates.
Anyone have a slicer that they recommend?

I had been using SuperSlicer exclusively since building my Trident. I have since moved over to Orca for most jobs now.

Orca does look interesting. One of the bonuses of the NiteHawk is that I have an ADXL installed now. I didn't really want to wire to GPIO pins, so I never really got far with Ellis' tuning guide. Once I do that and learn the more in-depth features of my printer, I'll give it a try.

My choice in slicers changes as printing progresses and I don't just use one. My choice is done but what printer I am using and what features I want but sometimes if I print something and it does not look good, I will try a different one. I will give a general order that I use but as of now my first go to is Orca.
1. Orca
2. Prusa
3. Bambu Slicer
4. Simplify3D
5. Cura