What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Formbot Trident 250 kit build + mods in plan

Will try to play with Mosfet later, to control & dim lights from Klipper for example or etc.

1672641608382.jpeg1672641618352.jpeg

Linux image successfully installed on CB1 without any issues, connecting to the both 2.4 and 5GHz wifi APs.
Kiauh installed and KlipperScreen running. Bigtreetech HDMI touch screen works normally. I don't feel it is any slower then my Pi4 (2GB version), however I didn't connect printer MB nor camera yet.
What I find as annoying are the cables, will need to find both of them with an 90deg angle.

1672641814937.jpeg

Last edited:
Some additional wiring done.
  • all the led strips (top lef&right and under the bed one) are connected to the additional Mean Well power supply (hidden in the top right corner), idea is to make them separately controllable via Mosfet & Klipper
  • main power lines added to the mainboard
  • all motors are connected to the mainboard, except for extruder
  • fans on the right side are connected to the MB
  • some better cable routing chosen (right skirt side)
  • SSR wires added, connection to the bed and the mainboard
  • the small blue 10A relay for turning on/off main power supply controlled via CB1 planned (just sitting there)
USB & HDMI 90 degrees short cables ordered. (also thanks to @TobyLies for pointing me to the cheaper sellers)

1672908260002.jpeg