What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

SSH password help

JayDupz

Printer Model
Voron 2.4 r2 pro
Extruder Type
Clockwork 2
Cooling Type
Stealthburner
Hello everyone, I just got my Voron 2.4 together and am having a heck of a time getting the software part done. Right now I'm completely stuck on SSHing into the Pi to get the serial ID. It keeps telling me I have the wrong password. Anyone have an idea as to what I could be doing wrong?
I've tried everything I can think of and tried various tutorials to see if I made a misstep. So far I've tried combinations of IP address, hostname, and username. I've tried using MacOS terminal, PuTTY, and ethernet. I've tried earlier versions of Debian 2.3.4 and 2.3.3 and some ten seperate tries at reimaging with the Raspberry imaging software. Mainsail boots up fine and shows the IP address. It just won't connect to the MCU without that serial ID. I also tried using a screen on the Pi itself but nothing showed up. Any help would be greatly appreciated1000018936.jpg.1000018931.jpg

Simple, the user name and password bit only works for Raspberry PI images, not BTT for the CB1. Defaults is biqu for both.