What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Using Sherpa mini/micro on SB

Hey. I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I have a question....Has anyone found a mod to use a sherpa mini/micro with a NORMAL (non mini-)stealthburner? I love the Sherpa Micro, so I would love to use it on my stealthburner.

Hi. If I remember correctly, sherpa mini is too wide for SB. I've still not built my Voron, but once I do its not going to be stealthburner, in favor of a toolhead with more cooling and lighter weight. Hope this helps
I just started looking for the same thing. Did you have any luck?

Hi. If I remember correctly, sherpa mini is too wide for SB. I've still not built my Voron, but once I do its not going to be stealthburner, in favor of a toolhead with more cooling and lighter weight. Hope this helps
I'm also in waiting like you guys. The last post has one, but it isn't ideal, or designed that well. And certainly doesn't work with the updated BOM, or build guidelines.

I'm also in waiting like you guys. The last post has one, but it isn't ideal, or designed that well. And certainly doesn't work with the updated BOM, or build guidelines.
What do you mean "isn't designed well or ideal"? I see no problems with it. Have you tested it?