What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

V0 Boop

DE018

Im about to build a Box Zero so will need a bed probe rather than a fixed Z endstop. I've installed Tap on my V2 and the accuracy is better than any other probe I've tried on my printers in the past.

I've read about Boop for the V0 on Discord which I'd like to incorporate from build. Is there an estimate for release? I'd be happy to help testing on alpha/beta files if they were available.

Boop is not an official project for the v0. the current design requires different gantry components and different x carriage components and looses y travel on a stock build.
its also does not perform very well with a cantilever bed. as such its a mod being developed by various members of the community for printers like the box zero or the micron. you'd probably get better answers asking in the DOOMcube server where the development for those printers happens.

Now I feel WAY out if the loop.
Im about to build a Box Zero so will need a bed probe rather than a fixed Z endstop. I've installed Tap on my V2 and the accuracy is better than any other probe I've tried on my printers in the past.

I've read about Boop for the V0 on Discord which I'd like to incorporate from build. Is there an estimate for release? I'd be happy to help testing on alpha/beta files if they were available.
I’m clearly out of the loop. What’s “Boop”?