What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question LDO Kit and PIF

Still very early in the research stage of building a Voron v2.4. At present printing my own parts in ABS is not practical. So, I'm considering Print It Forward. However, I'm considering purchase of an LDO 2.4 300 Kit (likely Rev C).

The LDO Printed Part Guide indicates that many of the essential parts use LDO-specific STLs, rather than the standard VoronDesign STLs.

Is there a way in PIF program to specify the use of these LDO-specific variants?

Last edited:
Pretty sure you work with your PIF partner to ensure you get the parts you need.

Still very early in the research stage of building a Voron v2.4. At present printing my own parts in ABS is not practical. So, I'm considering Print It Forward. However, I'm considering purchase of an LDO 2.4 300 Kit (likely Rev C).

The LDO Printed Part Guide indicates that many of the essential parts use LDO-specific STLs, rather than the standard VoronDesign STLs.

Is there a way in PIF program to specify the use of these LDO-specific variants?
I buy my LDO kits from Fabreeko and they have the PIF parts as a purchase that you just add to the cart and they handle it. I just got a Trident kit from them a few weeks ago and did the PIF with the kit and I had the parts the next day. The printer was someone local, and his parts were about as perfect as you can get. Not saying the parts will arrive that fast all of the time, but it's a painless process.

Good luck.