What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Wire management?

msaeger

What are people using for wire management one the under deck wiring? Those channels that LDO includes look nice not sure how big they are though.

I found These that are 1.18" wide. Is that too wide?

Is there anything better to use? Those things you mount a zip tie with are nice but I am expecting to be moving wires around so something less permanent is better.

LoadMaster7

What are people using for wire management one the under deck wiring? Those channels that LDO includes look nice not sure how big they are though.

I found These that are 1.18" wide. Is that too wide?

Is there anything better to use? Those things you mount a zip tie with are nice but I am expecting to be moving wires around so something less permanent is better.
That is the narrowest I could find on Amazon. There seems to be 25mm x 25mm wire trunk available outside the US. Keep us posted on what you find.

msaeger

Here's a printable one. Not sure how what would turn out.

LoadMaster7

Here's a printable one. Not sure how what would turn out.

This looks like it might be a good one. There are positive reviews as well in the comments. I made copies of the STL's. If you run across any others, please share. Thanks for posting it. (y)

msaeger

This looks like it might be a good one. There are positive reviews as well in the comments. I made copies of the STL's. If you run across any others, please share. Thanks for posting it. (y)
The only thing I don't like is there is a bridge between the pins so you would need to feed the wires through the hole or cut off the bridge I guess.