What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

LDO Voron 2.4 Build with All Metal Parts

Up and running since late January with over 100 prints to date.

I print with PLA and PETG mainly, no requirements for ASA/ABS or fancier filaments at the moment.

I had quite a few failed prints in the beginning, mostly down to bed adhesion. I assumed it might be down poor assembly / alignment, it wasn't, it was the filament... after changing it, the issue went away...

Last edited:
Up and running since late January with over 100 prints to date.

I print with PLA and PETG mainly, no requirements for ASA/ABS or fancier filaments at the moment.

I had quite a few failed prints in the beginning, mostly down to bed adhesion. I assumed it might be down poor assembly / alignment, it wasn't, it was the filament... after changing it, the issue went away...
Whats she look like again?

The manual did indicate the other way round, but when secured, it resulted in a lot more tension than I was happy with.
After reversing them I noticed they sit better, if necessary I could always add a few more turns to achieve similar tension, so I left them reversed...
Interesting. I actually went the opposite direction. After a QGL, I tightened them as tight as possible to remove the slack. Even IS improved.