What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question Can't heat the bed or the extruder. Fysetc 0.2 Pro Kit

Venaticus

Printer Model
Voron 0.2
Extruder Type
Other
Cooling Type
Stealthburner
Fystect Github

I got a Fysetc 0.2 Pro R1 Kit. I couldn’t print yet because of the obvious heating problem, but other than that everything seems to work fine.

+ Double-Checked the wiring
+ Used a different 24V power source
+ I can give the command that the heater should heat up but nothing happens.
+ No error messages until klipper shuts down because the temperature doesn't rise.
+ I measured the Voltages for the HB and the nozzle they are both 0 V all the time.

Attachments

• klippy.log
    911.9 KB · Views: 1
  • printer.cfg.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Doesnt heat.png
    Doesnt heat.png
    165.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Klipper Shutdown.png
    Klipper Shutdown.png
    1,020.1 KB · Views: 7
So lets review, you request heat, Klipper sends the command but nothing happens. So 24v is not coming out. Board is probably bad.

When you say you double checked the wiring. How is it wired?

So lets review, you request heat, Klipper sends the command but nothing happens. So 24v is not coming out. Board is probably bad.

When you say you double checked the wiring. How is it wired?
Yes, that is pretty much what happens.

It is wired as it is shown below.

Attachments

• Fysetc Voron V0.2 R1 umbilical Wiring.jpg
    Fysetc Voron V0.2 R1 umbilical Wiring.jpg
    412.9 KB · Views: 5
And when you request to heat the bed, can you measure here with a multimeter?
1706186048230.png

Yeah I just wanted confirmation before saying the board is bad but it seems like it since Klipper is trying to fulfill the request to heatup.

Yeah I just wanted confirmation before saying the board is bad but it seems like it since Klipper is trying to fulfill the request to heatup.

Before you say the board is bad, check that the pin number in the config file is correct. All you need is a small typo to make it not work. My config uses "gpio" number system so I cant compare. Double check the pin names