What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Total Newbie 350!

@Beez post the section of your config for the lights, and what they're plugged into. It's likely you have them configured as an on/off output, when they could be using PWM.

@Beez post the section of your config for the lights, and what they're plugged into. It's likely you have them configured as an on/off output, when they could be using PWM.
Yes that’s got to be it. I’m still not 100% confident hacking in the .cfg files. But I got most everything working. Still need the rgb LEDs in the stealth burner and the cpu fans aren’t working, but I’m making steady progess! Thanks for all the help so far!

Did a bunch of dimensional checks on my cube, it’s oversized in x and y by about 200 something microns. It’s mostly at the vertical edges where it sticks out some. Z is nearly spot on. Maybe 20 microns out. Even the x and y errors only amount to about .7%.

The thing nearly fell off the build plate though. Watching it at the end, and in my pix, you can see the brim has pulled away even before cool down. The cube itself was just barely attached. Would the enclosure help or should I try glue stick?

#####################################################################
# LED Control
#####################################################################

## Chamber Lighting - HE2 Connector (Optional)
[output_pin caselight]
pin: PD15
pwm:true
shutdown_value: 0
value:0.0
cycle_time: 0.01

I can control it manually now, which is great, but before i messed with it, it used to come on with various heaters and such. so I guess it WAS getting modified elsewhere. Now it's only manual. I'd love to have the automagic case lights with heaters... And stealthburner RGB leds too. Different colors for different machine states. How do I implement that?

Thanks!
Chris B Critter