What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Hartks trident 300

hartk

Staff member
Voron Owner
Figured I'd start a build log of the trident I just started building

Colors:
  • Frame - LDO Space Grey
  • Main - Paramount Graphite Grey
  • Accent - Atomic Neon Green

This is a pretty custom build using the plate system from DoubleT

Here was the initial rendering of the idlers to determine what they were going to look like
FHCS.png

After they have been installed...it's turning out awesome, these gantry plates are really nice
20230627_142302.jpg

The AB drives are also installed in a similar fashion. 20230627_160444.jpg

Have to stop there as I'm still waiting on more parts for the build but I'll update as soon as I can 👍🏻

Looking forward to watching this. Are those A/B motor plates the Fysec ones?

Ordered. I know Fabreeko is going to be releasing some soon but not sure on the time. Where are you sourcing the bling hardware?
AliExpress has all those green washers , they come in a variety of colors and styles

Slowly remaking all the main trident parts with the low poly "Stealthy" aesthetic , z carriages turned out nice

Even tho its got stock skirt corners on it right now it's going to have a new Stealthy skirt installed eventually

20230706_065029.jpg20230706_065635.jpgxy joints finally showed up, I ran out of colored washers to so the other side is missing them, I've got more on order so I can get this finished up hopefully soon

20230707_074000.jpg