What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Self Sourced Voron Trident 300 Detailed Build Log India Edition

The pleasure is on my side. This is one of the best build logs and information gathered that I have seen. I will use this thread as a reference when looking at all the options in a build ;)
Thank you for your kind words. It’s only been possible because of the fantastic voron community who had my back throughout the build process. I have just read through a lot of stuff and had a ton of conversations then consolidated to share all this so that others can pace through their own builds.

Last edited:
Did you accidentally post this message here ? Also the url ssoportal.co does not seem to be relevant in this context. Can you please elaborate ?
Looks like SEO farming by posting the URL everywhere where search engines can crawl and link it. Removing.

Wow, that sounds like it was a trip and a half. Fantastic write up, I am sure that helps a lot of builders along the way.
thank you for your kind words. I hope you found this useful.
This was indeed a wonderful learning experience and it has now helped me think in so many new directions and possibilities of making similar hardware projects.

I am thinking this is just the beginning . . .

Last edited: