What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Doomish 300 Belted Trident

I have been meaning to do an update to this build just haven't had time. There have been a lot of things changed. Went from a Duet to a leviathan, carbon fiber x/y joints and a/b mounts, BTT 7" HDMI screen, EMP panel mount plus other things from the original model (working on updating the model now) The 4:1 gear works kind of, the back drops when shut down, switching that to G2ZXL right now. Had to wait for the Cad to be released for those. I do plan on putting it up on github once it is complete.

Attachments

• Compress_20240818_144815_5513.jpg
    Compress_20240818_144815_5513.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 8
I have been meaning to do an update to this build just haven't had time. There have been a lot of things changed. Went from a Duet to a leviathan, carbon fiber x/y joints and a/b mounts, BTT 7" HDMI screen, EMP panel mount plus other things from the original model (working on updating the model now) The 4:1 gear works kind of, the back drops when shut down, switching that to G2ZXL right now. Had to wait for the Cad to be released for those. I do plan on putting it up on github once it is complete.
Thanks for the update. Looks great and yea, with this thing called life time seems to be never enough.