What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Voron 2.4R2, 350 bed, self sourced, Toronto

Been a while, and a lot has happened with it. I've been so into the build that I haven't thought to post pics or updates. The concerns for milling my own bed were appreciated and I kept a close eye on it. I only ended up making 1 adjustment and I think i'm happy with the results (Knowing little to nothing lol).
Screenshot 2023-05-05 201241.pngI'm guessing all green is good?

The Z endstop and bed probe drove me to drink a few times. I ended up switching to the "Tap" and found that soo much simpler.

I've also learned that the hotend I started with (Revo Voron) While nice, is quite slow for the printer.. I was chasing my tail for a while trying to get good prints until I looked up its rated speeds and melt rates. Once I figured that out I went into the slicer and slowed everything down to a more manageable level and saw Instant improvements. Lesson learned and a new hotend is on order lol

I am starting with a revo voron too, and will probably have the same problems.
What new hot end are you going to get?